- Public Adjusters will provide a free consultation to review your policy and assess your property damage.
- Public Adjusters work for you and not the insurance company.
- Public Adjusters are licensed professionals.
- The Public Adjuster is paid a percentage of the proceeds from your insurance company and only gets paid when you get paid by your insurance company.
- Save Time. When you hire Public Adjusters they are able to help you get back to your normal life as soon as possible. The Public Adjuster helps you with all the necessary steps to file your insurance claim and receive the maximum settlement amount.
- A Public Adjuster will help you negotiate a better deal and make sure you receive all the benefits of your insurance policy.
- Hire a Public Adjuster if your insurance company is delaying or denying your claim.
- Hire a Public Adjuster if your insurance company’s settlement offer seems inadequate based on your coverage.
error: Content is protected !!